We offer door-to-door automobile transport service in our custom enclosed trailer. Trust that your vehicle will be protected from road grime, bad weather and UV rays. We have an extended door along with extended ramps to accommodate most low profile cars.
- Classic Cars
- Luxury Cars
- Custom Cars
Preparing Your Vehicle To Be Shipped
Preparation is an important aspect of car shipping, and one that doesn't get talked about enough. There are a few small but important steps you'll need to take in order to make sure your vehicle is ready to be transported. Here are the basics.
- Clean and wash the vehicle, both inside and out. You'll also want to remove anything that is a nonpermanent component. This includes things like antennas, luggage racks, bike racks, spoilers, etc. The vehicle should be effectively empty before transport.
- Run the gas tank down to no more than 1/4 tank. An additional charge may be incurred for vehicles that have more than 1/4 tank of gas.
- Check fluid levels, including for leaks. A small leak can cause big problems over the course of several hundred miles.
- Document any existing damages on the vehicle, including any minor dents or scratches. Taking pictures is usually a good idea for this part of the preparation as it provides clear evidence in the event of a dispute.
- Disable the car alarm. This is an important step that, if overlooked, can cause big problems and long delays for the driver.